Theatre Research in Canada. TRIC FALL 2015 (Published by the Centre for Drama, University of Toronto)
FORUM SECTION: Impact of the Immigrant Experience in my Theatre Career by Lina de Guevara
Cultures WEST, Vol 32, No 1-Spring 2014 (AMSSA Publication)
“Journey to Mapu”, a play, published in the Anthology “Fronteras vivientes”edited by Natalie Alvarez, 2013 Playwright’s Canada Press, Toronto
From the Heart of the City (Theatre and Music Productions 2002 to 2012)- Vancouver Moving Theatre
Alt.Theatre Review, Montreal (teesriduniya.com):
- “PUENTE Theatre: In the beginning there was the interview”. A collaborative approach to reflecting immigrants’ reality on stage. December 2011
- “Reflections on making art in a small city”: Lina de Guevara on being an artist in Victoria, BC. March 2009
- “From Here to There: Collaboration and Voice” January 2006
- “The 7th Mexican Pastorela Festival” June 2002
- “WorldPlay: Creating Connections through Play Readings” June 2001
- “It takes one to know one” October 2000
Humanities Centre, University of Victoria
- “Telling Stories: Puente Theatre and the Immigrant Experience” Appeared in “Untold Stories of British Columbia” edited by Paul Wood. (2003)
2005 Lesley University Series in Arts an Education:
- “Putting the chairs in place” (Lina de Guevara interviewed by Cam Culham) published in “The Arts, education, and social change”.
Ruptures, Continuities and Re-Learning. ( Latin American’s political participation in Canada) Ontario Institute for Studies in Education. OISE:
- Civic Participation through Theatre (2006)
- Canadian Tango (a play, published by OISE/UT, produced and performed by PUENTE in 1992/93).
Canadian Theatre Review 90
Universal Mosaic of Drama and Theatre: The IDEA 2004 Dialogues. Eds. Laura McCammon, Gail Campbell, and Debra McLauchlan. Welland, Ont: Éditions Soleil Pub, 2006. 321-324. Print.