As Drama Instructor:
Intercultural Association of Greater Victoria: Storytelling facilitator of the Interlaced Project (December 2012 to June 2013)
Artemis School : Conducts the Mask Making and Mask work aspect of the Greek Goddesses Project directed by Barbara Pogemiller (January to April 2013)
Canadian College of Performing Arts: Teaches Applied Theatre, Mask, Commedia dell’Arte
- Royal Roads University, Continuing Studies Dept. Teaches Transformational theatre
- University of Victoria: Visiting Lecturer Theatre Dept: Teaches Commedia dell’Arte.
- Department of Hispanic Studies: Teaches Contemporary Latin American Theatre.
- Drama Instructor at Lester B. Pearson College of the Pacific, the Bastion Theatre School and Kaleidoscope Theater for Young Audiences.
- Freelances as instructor on Transformational Theatre Techniques (Theatre of the Oppressed, PlayBack, Theatre-Forum, Image Theatre, Story-telling, Community Plays, Mask Work, Improvisation, Commedia dell’Arte).
- Conducts workshops in Cuba, Spain, Chile, Mexico and USA.(Teatro Vision, Sn Jose. CA / United World College, New Mexico)
- Designs and conducts training programs for performers and facilitators of Theatre of the Oppressed, Transformational Theater and Community Play Participants.